Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pheonix, Coal & Oliver

This morning it was already starting to turn to freezing rain and sleet. The boys were happy to see me when I got there! I went outside with them and I walked out onto the grass to try and coax Coal to go potty. He did go for me, so that was good! When they came back in, they took turns eating and drinking. Pheonix came and sat by me like usual. He put his paw up on my knee a couple times this morning, so I let him out, but I guess he was just fibbing! Coal curled up on his little blankie while I pet him and Oliver laid under his table. At my early afternoon visit I went to check the mail, and the box was frozen shut! There was a layer of ice all over the mailbox. The boys all met me at the door and started bouncing around when I came in. I let them out potty and Coal wasn't sure about that white stuff! He eventually wandered out and went for me. Pheonix and Oliver were enjoying themselves and eating snow! They all came back in covered in white. At my late afternoon visit I decided to check the mail again, and it opened for me this time. The snow was starting to let up a little, but it'd be back later. I let the boys out multiple times while I was there. Pheonix kept giving me his signal to go out! When they were inside, they'd snuggle up and get nice and cozy. Coal seems to like to eat while I'm there, but the other two must eat when I leave. At my early evening visit the boys did their business and came back inside the warm house. They sure know when it's time for their yum yums! The snow is starting to get deep, but Pheonix sure doesn't seem to mind! They were starting to get sleepy, so they all made themselves comfy and relaxed. Oliver and Pheonix met me at the door for my late evening visit. Coal was all curled up sleeping on his blankie! Someone must have decided they wanted to play with the paper calendar on the table. It was on the floor and had a couple holes in it. They all went out for me a few times and got their yum yums for going potty. Afterward they snuggled up on the floor by me and went to sleep.
Time for yum yums!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment