Sunday, March 21, 2010

Koko & Sierra

Koko & Sierra were bouncing up and down like usual when I came in this morning! Sierra didn't eat her supper from last night. I got their breakfast ready, and hopefully she will eat that after I leave. She wasn't acting sick at all though! While I was cleaning up their potty pads she grabbed a rope toy and started jumping around with it. She tossed it up in the air and caught it! Then she ran over to me, as if she were saying "See what I got? Wanna play?". She tossed it around some more, then started chasing after Koko. They both were running around on the bed, crouching and pouncing at each other! We got to play lighty for a little while this morning before I left. This evening I came in and Sierra still hadn't eaten. I was starting to get a little worried! After I got their supper ready, instead of going to clean their pads up right away, I stayed in the kitchen with Sierra. She picked the chicken off at first, but then she finished her food for me! Phew! That made me feel better. We played lighty for a bit after I was done cleaning up. When we were playing, Koko got one of her ears flipped over! It was so funny, but it didn't even phase her! Finally it flipped back on its own as she was chasing the light around.

No comments:

Post a Comment