Saturday, March 20, 2010

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

I went to see Harvi and the boys a little earlier today due to the weather and road conditions. I figured the boys would be happy to get inside too! They were both sitting in the garage and peeked out at me when I pulled up. You acquired some new pets while you were gone! There were two little robins in the garage. They must have crawled in through the opening when the kitties weren't looking! I put the boys inside and opened the garage all the way to get them out. They didn't want to go! Too cold! I finally gave up and got Harvi's food ready. She was all holed up in her house, with snow drifts at the entrance. She didn't want to come out at first. After I dug her bowl out of the snow I let her in the garage to eat so she could warm up a little. I stayed with her until she was finished then let her back out. She didn't like the birds in the garage! I went inside and spent some time with the boys. I did a longer visit today since they were home and stuck inside. They were super snuggly today! When it was getting to be time to go, I figured I'd give it one more shot to try and get the birds out. I didn't want the boys to be bringing "presents" in the house! I took a broom and helped them find their way, and they went right out.
"Stop! No more pictures!"

No comments:

Post a Comment