Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kira, Bunky & Lisa Lee

Kira and Bunky were in the living room when I came in today. Kira came right up to me and started purring and rubbing against my leg. Bunky was laying on the floor where the light comes in through the window. I was walking through the hallway to clean the litter box and saw miss Lisa Lee in the bedroom. She looked at me for a minute and as I started to approach her, she went into hiding. After I was finished cleaning up, Kira spent the rest of the time getting pet by me! Bunky stayed in the living room and rolled over a couple times in between her naps. Lisa Lee made an appearance again, and this time came to sniff me. She and Kira started cleaning each other's faces. She let me pet her for a minute, then explored around the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment