Friday, March 19, 2010

Pheonix, Coal, Oliver

The boys all greeted me at the door tonight. Pheonix was very happy to see me! I let them all out right away and they all went. We came in and they got their yum yums! I put the water down and gave them some ice cubes. Pheonix was of course right there to start drinking! Oliver was a little shy around me for the first visit, but I'm sure he will warm up soon. Pheonix and I ran around in the backyard for a little while. He was tearing around like crazy! Anytime I called his name he'd come running to me! He gave me so many kisses tonight. Anytime he was near me he was licking my face! After we settled down a little bit Coal came over and sat by me and Oliver sat under his table. Tonight I came and let them all out again. They all went potty quick and came right back in for their yum yums! I didn't give them too much water, but Pheonix wasn't really drinking a whole lot anyways. He was too pre-occupied with me being there! He was by me pretty much the whole time, constantly giving me kisses. Oliver was the one who actually drank the most. He made some progress and came up to me a lot more tonight. He really likes me when I have yum yums to give! Coal had some supper while I was there. I sat down on the floor by the kitchen and after they were all done eating and drinking, they all came and laid down by me for awhile. Coal and Pheonix were on either side of me and Oliver was next to Coal. They were some sleepy boys I guess! I let them all go out potty once more before it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment