Thursday, March 18, 2010

Koko & Sierra

This morning the girls were wide awake when I came in. The killed one of their toys since I came to see them last night! There was stuffing all over the floor! I picked that all up and got their breakfast ready. Sierra was a very good girl and ate all her food right away. After I cleaned up their potty pads we played lighty for a little bit before I left. Tonight I let the girls out and they were dancing around me as I got their supper ready. Koko raced me to the living room as I brought her food. Sierra took maybe one piece of chicken out of her bowl, then wasn't interested in the rest. Too excited to play lighty! She stared me down until I finished cleaning up their potty pads. Koko came to join in and hopped around on the bed. We went in the living room to play lighty and I had Koko running in big circles!
Are you done yet??? I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment