Friday, March 19, 2010

Daisy, Prissy and Ally

When I came in this afternoon, both Prissy and Ally were out and about.  Prissy was laying on the couch in the living room so I spent a couple minutes with her and meanwhile Ally came out of the dining room to check things out.  She came right up to me and let me pet her for a little bit.  Then I went up to see Daisy.  She came hopping out of her cage right away tonight without hesitation.  She was letting me pet her for a little while, but after I got her fresh water and added food to her bowl she didn't seem to want to much attention from me.  But she explored the hallway for a little bit then she checked out all her toys in her room.  She spent a little time laying behind her cage again tonight.  She went right back into her cage for me when it was time to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment