Friday, March 19, 2010

Harvi, Porthos and Athos

When I arrived tonight neither Port nor Atti greeted me outside.  They must be having too much fun out there with the nice weather! I went out back to feed Harvi and she was sleeping in her house but woke right up and came out to see me and get some attention and eat.  I went back and filled up the kitties food and tried to see if I could get them to come in for me.  I walked around the house calling for them before going back to see Harvi one more time hoping they would show up.  Before leaving I went around the house and tried one last time calling for them but they didn't want to come come out for me tonight.  They seemed to ate their food last night so hopefully I'll see them tomorrow and they can come in. I might try to visit them earlier tomorrow since the weather is supposed to be cold and snowy, and I'm sure they'll want to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment