Friday, March 19, 2010

Koko & Sierra

The girls both ate their breakfast right away for me this morning! After I cleaned their potty pads, we played lighty for awhile. Koko was chasing it all over the place. Sierra would sometimes pounce on it, but then other times she would just sit, stare at my hand and let out a little cry! Tonight the girls were busy sniffing me when I got there. I had just come from seeing some other puppy dogs, so they had to check it out. I got their supper ready while Koko was jumping up and down by my leg. Sierra didn't want to eat for me tonight again. She waited patiently for me to finish my duties so we could play! They both had a lot of energy tonight and chased the light around a lot more than usual. A couple times Koko saw where the light was originating from and would jump up and try to bite the laser pen in my hand! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment