Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie


I went to let everyone outside this afternoon. Mattie didn't even want to go out. The rest came right back in as soon as they could and snuggled up around the house to get warm again. Tonight Mattie was ready to go out as soon as I got there! Mattie took her time outside while the little ones shivered at the door to come inside. I started with Jimmy for the meds, then moved to Buddy. I used the cheese again and he took it fine... just depends on what he feels like eating at the moment I guess! After everyone got their meds and treats I gave them another one of the soft food containers. I was spooning it into the different bowls and they were eating it before I moved to the next! Mattie tried to eat the spoon while I was scooping some out into her bowl. lol Sugar and Jimmy snuggled up with me after they were done eating and Buddy sat on his perch on the couch, savoring his treat that he had hidden. Sugar kept rubbing her head in my hand, so cute! Charlie said "hi" again while I was there tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment