Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie


I don't think we got much snow last night. There was a tiny bit on my windshield this morning, but other than that it's just very windy and very cold! I let everyone outside and all but Mattie did their business and came running right back inside! Sugar and Jimmy snuggled up in the bedroom on the bed and blanket on the floor. I got out the meds to give to them and I guess yesterday was just a fluke thing. Buddy wouldn't take the cheese, so I unwrapped the pills and tried turkey. Still no go... so I unwrapped that and tried the roast. He reluctantly ate that. He sniffed at it, licked it once then finally took it. One of the little meat balls he chewed and spit back out, pill and all. We'll see how it goes tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment