Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sophie & Roxy


The girls weren't waiting at the fence for me today. I figured they were probably all snuggled in their little house in the cold weather. I opened the door and called for them, and they came running from the other side of the house. I brought them in one at a time to wipe their paws today. They are so wiggly! I finally got them cleaned up so I gave them a treat while I attended to the fish. When I was finished I said hi to them for a few minutes, then decided we would play with the laser light today. After I brought the laser out, that's all they wanted to do was chase it! Roxy went crazy chasing it all over the place. After awhile Sophie started whining while she searched for it. They had so much fun that they didn't want to go back outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment