Thursday, January 7, 2010

Taz


It sure is chilly today! I went in the house to check the water again, since the wind chill today puts us at -3 degrees. The water is running fine. I grabbed Taz's jacket while I was inside since there are wind gusts every now and again. Taz was running around and crying to get going. I put the mail away, fed and watered him before we got going. His water still isn't freezing completely solid, since his house is so nice and cozy inside. I noticed he drank a lot of it this time before it froze up. We went on the medium route today. At one point I stopped and made sure he was doing ok and not shivering or anything before we decided to continue longer. He didn't seem to mind the cold at all, and was excited to go! This is the first day the sun has been out for our walk in a few days, so other than the wind and cold it was pretty nice out. I'm glad we didn't go for the long route though, since on the way back the wind gusts turned to full on constant wind. I gave him several treats along the way for being such a trooper! I hurried him home and gave him his chewie before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment