Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie


Everything went well tonight! I let everyone outside for a bit. Jimmy and Sugar came in pretty quick and I called for the other two, but they decided not to come in. Sugar was going crazy on the bed! She was squirming around and swimming like a little frog! Then Jimmy jumped up by her and they started playing around together. I gave Jimmy his meds, then tried calling the others in again. Still nothing... so I went out to go find them. Mattie was helping Buddy look for critters! Buddy was digging and Mattie had her nose right in there too. I finally got them in and Buddy let me wipe his little paws off. The rest got their meds and treats. Buddy sat on his perch on the couch while he savored his treat. I sat down on the small sofa and Mattie came and sat by me. Then Sugar and Jimmy snuggled up with me, Buddy soon following. Sugar kept pawing at me then rubbing her head on my arm and trying to stick her head down my sleeve. They were all so snuggly and nudging my arms to pet them! Then they all decided they wanted to give me kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment