Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie


There was a different car in the driveway this morning, made me nervous! The puppies were happy to get out and say hi. I let everyone outside to go potty, and the little ones wanted to come in right away! Brrrrr! Buddy was a naughty little boy this morning! After I let them all back in Sugar took off under the bed, but then after a few minutes she came out and was all snuggly with me. I started giving out the meds and then it was Buddy's turn but he wasn't by me. So I called for him and looked up... I saw him with leg up in the air over the tree skirt and presents! I started running towards him to get him outside but he was already done by the time I got there. He got two presents, and the one was a gift bag that I was able to clean off. The other... well that one will need to be re-wrapped! After all that he didn't want to take his meds for me. I tried a few times and then made him go outside again just in case. When he came back in he went and sat in the office and guarded his bone. After a couple more tries I was finally able to get him to take his meds. When it was time to go I got Sugar and Jimmy in their beds. Guess who didn't want to go in theirs? lol I had to bribe him to get him in there!


2 comments:

  1. He's mad because i was home for almost 2 weeks and now he's taking it out on whoever he can. So sorry! If you want to go back mid-day sometime today that would be great. With it this cold i hate leaving them in the cages so long. Thanks a million!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to be sorry! Yea I will go out this afternoon, I had already put them on my schedule after my visit this morning. :) Yea I bet that's why, he really misses mom!

    ReplyDelete