Saturday, December 5, 2009

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy


I think today was the most excited I've ever seen Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy! I could barely get to the door to let them outside. Oh my gosh, Roxie's little dress is just the cutest thing! It might need to get washed, she kept rolling around outside in the dirt in it... I brushed and dusted her off as best I could before we came in. She was so funny! She kept weaving in and out between my legs, rubbing up against me like a cat! Rudy was content the whole time chewing on his log. Roxie and Ralphi wanted me to pet them the whole time we were outside. Well, mostly Roxie anyways. I kept finding Roxie's itchy spots and she loved that! An ambulance or something went by with sirens blaring, and a couple neighbor dogs started howling. Roxie and Ralphi had to go check that out, and Rudy just sat with his ears perked up. It was a nice day for them to play outside. It was a little chilly, but the sun was so warm! I let them all in and gave them their treats before I left.


P.S. Thanks for the card! That was so sweet of all of you! I'm glad I was able to help make things a little easier for you. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment