Monday, December 7, 2009

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

It sure is chilly again this morning! I got there and Sugar and Jimmy were snuggled together in the same cage. I let everyone out and they all wanted to come in pretty quick! Buddy is doing much better today, and he took his meds right away for me. Sugar, Jimmy, Mattie and I snuggled up/by the couch again this morning! Buddy was off in the bedroom savoring his treat. I noticed lately he's been getting upset if Jimmy tries to eat out of the same food bowl at the same time he is. We all went to find him and he wasn't too happy with everyone sniffing at his treat! He quickly ate it so no one could get it. When it was time to go Sugar went into Jimmy's cage again! I will be stopping out this afternoon, since they're in today.


"Hey, let us in! It's cold out here!!"

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are priceles.. I assume you figured out that Jym brought my car back and took his :) He was down here in Dallas with me. I'm not headed to Phoenix tonight and won't get in tomorrow night until after midnight UGHHH. Assuming everything goes well with flights. It's miserable here also - so looking forward to Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have read NOW headed to Phoenix :) typing and doing 10 other things :)

    ReplyDelete