Saturday, December 5, 2009

Molly

This morning Molly was doing well. She got her breakfast and ham treat. Afterwards, I brushed her for a long time. She was pretty snuggly with me this morning. I think she knew it was our last day together. We played around together with her new toy for awhile. I tried to get a picture of her with it, but she just wouldn't sit still! I came in tonight and noticed Molly didn't eat any of her treats I left for her this morning! (Well, she did eat the Dentabone I gave her.) She had a little accident but I cleaned it up. She felt really bad, I could tell! I had her eat her supper while I cleaned. I let her in and she was acting so guilty and shy, but I didn't even say anything to her. I felt bad for her! I stayed longer and tried to get her mind off of it, plus I wanted to spend a little extra time with her for our last visit! I brushed her for a bit, then she seemed like she wanted to play. So we tossed around her new toy and her rag toys, then chased around the house. I wanted to give her more treats before I left so I tried to get her to eat the ones from this morning, but she just wouldn't. She nibbled a couple if I handed them to her, but wouldn't eat a whole one. I felt so bad leaving her. Hopefully she will perk up when you get home! I'm glad I will get to see her again soon :o)


"C'mon, let's play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment