Friday, December 4, 2009

Molly


This morning was only 18 degrees out! Needless to say we didn't stay outside very long! We warmed up by chasing each other around, and then we sat on the couch and she got brushed. This evening Molly didn't seem to want to go potty after her supper. After she ate she went to the door like she wanted to go in. I waited outside with her a few more minutes and told her to go potty, and she did like a good girl! Then she went running and barking at something in the woods. After we got in she was acting kinda goofy... not sure what was up. She didn't want to play like normal and kept going in the bedroom to get a drink. Maybe she was just really thirsty or something! Then after that I got her treats out and she followed me around while I scattered them like her normal self. So I'm not sure what that was all about, but she's fine now. I'll see how she is in the morning though, just to make sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment