Thursday, September 28, 2017

Noell & Navi

This morning I started getting breakfast ready and the girls strolled in and lined up at their spots. They ate and I took care of my things quick. Noell was waiting at our spot for me when I finished. Navi was still working on her food for another couple minutes. I sat down and both girls came over for their pets as usual. Navi curled up on the floor next to me, then stretched out to relax. Noell rolled around and got her belly rubbed a bit. Then, we all had some fun with their feather toy. Noell was chasing and zooming all over the living room. She got tired and went out to the patio to relax. Navi played a little bit, but not for very long. She was being antisocial and wandered off. The treat bags had her running back when it was time! Little goober. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment