Thursday, September 28, 2017

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning Ruby raced to her bowl for breakfast. She scarfed her food down and I called for Rusty. The pups followed me outside to do their business. I noticed Rusty had gunk in both eyes this morning. We headed in and I cleaned him up. Poor buddy. Sheba was sitting right there too, telling me it was time for her breakfast. Haha. I fed the kitties quick. Salem was napping on her little footstool, but she hopped up to the bed for some pets. This afternoon I let Ruby out to do her business and took care of my things quick before the vet arrived. Poor Rusty was hiding under the bed when I got there. I think he knew. I got him out and he kept trying to go back, so I closed all the bedroom doors. She got Rusty all numbed up and took a look. He got some meds for later to help. This evening Rusty and Ruby came outside after they finished dinner. Poor bub is feeling pretty crummy. I tried to play with him but he didn't even want to do that. At least he's still eating well. I got him all his meds for tonight, so hopefully that starts helping soon. Salem and Sheba came for a visit with me while I sat with Ruby on the couch for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment