Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning I came in and let Ruby out. She raced and bounced her way to her bowl. She scarfed down her breakfast. We headed outside and she quickly did her business, because it was pouring rain out there. She zoomed back in and snuggled up in her chair. Rusty was hiding out under the bed. Salem and Sheba were both hungry and waiting for me to deliver their food. I spent some time giving Salem some pets as she sat on the bed. This afternoon it was still raining and dreary outside. The pups came out to do their business quick, then they ran back inside. Sheba got some laser light time in since Rusty didn't want to play in the rain. Salem actually came out and sat with me awhile too. This evening the rain was done. Ruby was bouncing up at the door as I was unlocking it. I guess she was hungry! Haha. She ate quick and I fed the kitties. The pups and I headed out back so they could potty. I noticed Rusty had a really gunky eye, so we went in and cleaned that up. Then, I saw he was squinting bad with his other eye. Poor bub. He wanted to play fetch tonight, but it didn't go super well since he couldn't see all that great. We tried though!

No comments:

Post a Comment