Thursday, September 28, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and found both boys by the back door. Oreo was lounging on his chair and Stuffy was sitting just below him. Haha. They meowed at me and we said hi before getting their breakfast. The boys both ate well and we went to sit at our spot. Stuffy wandered off after some time and went to sit in the dining room. Oreo stayed by me and purred away. This evening Oreo was making his way to the door to see me. He and I went to the kitchen. He got his meds and started working on his dinner. Stuffy wasn't in his usual spot, so I called for him. I saw he was sitting at the top of the stairs. I was talking to him and he gave me a meow. Haha. I brought his food up there for him and he ate well for me. I met Oreo at our spot and he enjoyed some brush time. Later on, Stuffy came to join us. They were snuggly boys tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment