Saturday, December 24, 2016

Micah, Henry, Houston, Charlie, Smudge & Finn

Today Smudge and Charlie were hiding out somewhere again. When I walked in today, I saw the other four hanging out in the living room. Up to mischief, no doubt! Haha. Finn and Houston were sitting on top of the kitty tower together. Finn hopped down as soon as I came in and came running over to say hi. Micah had been sitting just below the kitty tower, and Henry was making his way to come say hi as well. Finn followed me all over this morning while I went looking for the other two. As I checked under the bed, she sat up on it and looked down at me curiously. "Whatcha doing?" After I cleaned and filled dishes, I got Micah his food. Miss Finn was relentless at trying to get at it. Finally, she gave up and sat on the other counter and just watched. As soon as he finished, she was right there though! Micah wasn't quite as interested in his food today, so she and Henry had a little feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment