Saturday, December 24, 2016

Bella & Chico

This morning I let the pups out right away. They both ran out to do their business. It was a foggy morning, but not as cold as yesterday. It was quite nice out. Later, Chico was all curled up on the blanket on the couch, taking a little snooze. Miss Bella was busy exploring outside for awhile. She'd come in to get some attention now and then. Chico came over to snuggle on the chair with me and that got Bella all jealous. She settled down once she got her belly rubs. Later on, she ate some breakfast. This afternoon was quite warm out! Both pups spent quite a bit of time out back running around and exploring. This evening, they went out and did their business after I let them out. Bella would come to see me for her pets every few minutes. Chico would come once in awhile too. He eventually stayed and snuggled with me in the chair. Bella had some dinner before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment