Saturday, October 17, 2015

Shadow

This morning Shadow came to meet me in the kitchen. He hung out on the shelves in the pantry while I got out a new can of food and all his treats. Shadow worked on breakfast while I tended to his other things. Shadow met me in the living room when I finished, and was ready for some pets. He rubbed his head on my jeans again and purred away. He came and snuggled up on my lap a little while before he went to go snack on his food some more. As I was leaving, he got spunky! He swatted at his box, then raced around the living room and up to the top of his kitty tower! Silly boy. This evening Shadow came and met me at the laundry room door. He circled me as I got his dinner for him. He went to work while I got his treats out for him. Then, I went to scoop his box quick. Shadow met me in the living room and came to snuggle up with me for awhile. He laid on the floor and purred away as he snuggled up next to my leg and got his pets. Shadow took breaks to eat, then would return for more attention. I could tell as he was starting to get spunky again. Suddenly, he started zooming around and raced up to his tower. We played a little as I scratched at his post and he'd scramble around and try to find where it was coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment