Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning I came in and could hear Sadie barking that someone was home. When she saw me, she raced over to say hi then went to the door. I let her out to do her business while I got her breakfast. Chloe was already working on hers. Patches came wandering over as I got her breakfast out as well. All three girls were busy eating. Sadie didn't quite finish all her food, but that's ok, maybe she'll eat it later for me. She came over to sit with me for her attention time. She could hear dogs barking outside this morning, so Sadie joined in for a little while. Haha! This evening Sadie was at the door and gave a little bark when she heard me inside. I let her in and she went right to work on her dinner. She licked her bowl clean as I got Patches her food. Sadie came running to sit by me after she finished. She got her chest scratches and belly rubs. As soon as Chloe came on the other side for some attention too, Sadie got all jealous. Haha! She kept trying to steal all the attention for herself. I let her out for one more potty break before bed. When she came in, she knew it was time for her treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment