Saturday, October 17, 2015

Jackson

This morning Jackson was waiting for me by the back door, ready to go out. I let him out so he could do his business. Then, I grabbed his leash and met him outside. He was sure excited to go for a walk! We took a nice stroll around the neighborhood. When we returned, we sat in the kitchen for a bit and he got some pets. Then, it was time to head outside. What a beautiful day! This evening Jackson met me at the door outside. He was scrambling around all excited! Once he got all his excitement out and settled down, we headed inside. Jackson was a good boy and ate all his dinner for me. After that, we spent some time in the living room and he got his snuggles in. He's so silly. We played a little fetch this evening as well. He sure gets excited about his ball! Before I left, he got a couple bedtime snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment