Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning I had four excited pups greet me at the door. They all went out back for their break. Back inside, they all danced around excitedly for their breakfast. Blackie actually wiped out this morning! Oops! Everyone ate and we headed back out for awhile. It was another cool fall morning. All four were busy exploring about the yard though. This afternoon, I let the kiddos out to do their business. They all came in and ate dinner quick. Then, we went back outside to play. It was a beautiful afternoon! Hudson was chasing things back by the fence. I think he was after a squirrel today. Zel sprawled out in the grass and did some sunbathing, while the other two roamed around and checked things out. When it was time, we headed in and I tucked them back in their beds. They'll be so happy to have their people home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment