Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shadow

This evening I came in and called for Shadow. He quickly appeared in the kitchen and circled my legs while I got his dinner ready. He helped me in the pantry to get his treats too. Haha. I went to check his box and turn on lights for the evening. Then, I met him in the living room for some attention time. Shadow snuggled up in my lap for awhile and got some pets. I got out one of his kitty toys and tried to play with him. I guess he was in a playful mood tonight, because he went absolutely crazy! Haha! I was laughing so hard. I haven't seen him quite that spunky before. He tackled the kitty toy and wrestled around with it, flailing around on the couch. Then suddenly, he'd jump up to the back of the couch and up onto his tower. He would pounce back down on the toy and wrestle it again and was hopping around like a bunny. It was hilarious! He kept it up for quite awhile. Then suddenly, he was done and acted like nothing had happened. He strolled into the kitchen and worked on his dinner some more. Silly kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment