Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This evening Sadie heard me out front and she came to the gate and barked. I said hi to her, then headed inside. She was at the door, tail wagging when I opened it. I went out there to say hi to her in case she got excited. Then, she followed me in and she got her dinner. Patches was standing in the hall, watching me. I saw Chloe was hanging out on the bed. Patches hopped up on the table to say hi to me and get a few pets before I fed her too. Sadie came to sit with me after. She enjoyed lots of pets and belly rubs! Chloe came to say hi after awhile too. That got Sadie crying at me, she was so jealous! I was still petting her too. She just wanted all the attention to herself! Silly girl. She got one more potty break before bed and cookie time.

No comments:

Post a Comment