Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

It was a beautiful start to the day this morning! Everyone met me excitedly at the door. I let them all out for their potty breaks. After they'd all done their business, they started lining up at the door, ready to eat. Everyone danced in the kitchen behind me while I scooped out their portions. All ate well. We went back out once they finished to go enjoy the fresh air. Hudson was sitting back by the table by the shed, keeping watch over his territory. Haha. Zel was busy digging her tunnels again. Gabbie and Blackie roamed around a little bit too. Later on, Gabbie came to sit by the door, ready to go inside. This evening I came in and let the little ones out of their beds. Gabbie was bouncing up and down at my legs all the way to the door. It had been pretty warm out this afternoon, but it cooled down just enough this evening. It was absolutely gorgeous out! The pups went potty and came in for dinner. They all roamed and checked things out this evening until it was time to head in for bed. I actually had to call for Blackie this time! He was way at the far end checking something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment