Thursday, October 15, 2015

Jackson

This morning I came in and Jackson appeared from the bedroom. I let him out right away so he could do his business. After he did, we sat outside for awhile. It was a beautiful morning. Jackson sat with me and got his snuggles in. I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk and he got very excited! So I guess that was a yes. Haha! I got him leashed up and away we went. We got a nice walk in. We passed a house that had lots of fun Halloween decorations outside. Jackson started to walk up to go check them out, then decided they were too scary. Haha! Jackson had a beautiful day to hang out outside again. This evening I went out to say hi to Jackson quick, just in case he got a little too excited. When he settled, we headed inside and I got him his dinner. I sat in the kitchen with him and eventually he went to work. He ate very well for me. After dinner, we went and sat in the living room. Jackson snuggled up to me and was happy to get plenty of belly rubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment