Friday, June 5, 2015

Tux, Molly & Panda

This morning I let the pups out when I arrived. I got down one of the toys for Panda and Tux to entertain themselves for a bit, while I watered the plants. All three decided to help out and followed me around. When I was finished, Bubba was ready and waiting for me to play his game. We got a good fetch game in, then headed in for Tux to get his medicine. This afternoon, it was hot and humid out. Panda was having fun shaking her toy around. Haha! She kept stealing the ball away from Bubba this time, so he would stand there for a minute, then would have to go get the other one. Molly joined in too, and pranced off with it. Poor Tux, the ladies keep picking on him. Haha. She gave up pretty quick though. She was busy checking out what was in the tree after that! Later on, we went inside for the pups to cool down. Miss Molly was happy to stand by me and get her pets. This evening, the kiddos all ran outside. Panda and Tux got their play time in. I actually had to make them take a break, since Tux was getting pretty warm. He was busy running all over the place tonight! Molly was roaming around and checking out the bushes. Soon, it was time to head in for bedtime and cookies. Tux got his pill as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment