Friday, June 5, 2015

Hunter & Riley

This morning, both noses were right at the door to see me as I opened it. Hunter bounced along next to me as we headed for the door. I saw the pups had eaten their dinner after I left last night. Someone had fun messing all the pillows up on the couch too! I let the kiddos out back while I got their breakfast and opened the shades. Hunter was ready for his game of fetch when I got out there. We got some throws in, then he laid down with it when we were done. Riley was lounging on the patio, enjoying the beautiful morning. Hunter did some exploring around the yard as well. This evening, the pups were ready to head out back. They had eaten their breakfast from this morning, so I got their dinner ready while they did their business. Hunter had his ball ready for me when I went out to join them. Riley was busy wandering around while he and I played. Some neighbors were cooking out back, so that had the pups all excited. We headed back inside for a little while so they weren't barking too much. Haha. They got to go out again for a last potty break before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment