Friday, June 5, 2015

Quinney, Billy & the gang

This morning the pups went out to do their thing while I got breakfast ready. Billy didn't eat her dinner, so she got some canned mixed in with her breakfast. They came back in and both ate well for me. Oreo got her breakfast after the pups went back out. The kitties were waiting for me to come in and play. I turned on their water and opened the blinds for them. They got their food topped off, then I went outside to visit with the pups awhile. Billy stood next to me and got her pets. Eventually, I went in and the kitties got their attention time too. Pepper was loving up on me, enjoying her chin scratches. I saw Chili wander in to go get a drink from the faucet. After a couple minutes, she came out and got some pets too. Then, we had some fun playing with their string. This evening, the pups went out and came in to eat dinner. Meanwhile, I got Oreo some carrots and hay. She started crunching away on a carrot. Bunnies are so cute, even just eating! Haha. The pups and I went out back when they were done eating. I went to fill their water bowls and they decided to get a drink from the hose. Billy was all spunky after that! She was bouncing all over the place. Quinney wandered off to go explore. I went in to go see the cats next. Salt must always know when I'm coming in. Every time I open the door, she's in mid-stretch. I was working on their boxes and had a good laugh. I picked up the lid off the floor to put it back on, and there was Salt, just sitting under it! Haha! Pepper was sitting at the end of the bed, waiting for me to stop and give her pets. She was in quite the lovey mood tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment