Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hunter & Riley

This morning I let the pups out right away. They had eaten well overnight again. I got their breakfast ready and tended to my other things quick, then I went out back with them. Hunter spotted me before I even got outside, and he was ready for his game! He went and brought his ball over for me. I tossed it a few times for him and he raced off to go get it. We had to watch out for Riley! Haha. She was busy exploring and would sometimes walk right into his path. I told him when we were done. Then, they both lounged around and enjoyed the outdoors. Hunter went and grabbed a toy out from under the table out there. When we went inside he brought it along and pranced around with it. Riley went off to bed right away. Haha. This afternoon I gave them their extra visit. Hunter was on his way to the door. They weren't expecting me! Haha. We went out back right away and they got some time to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. Hunter got a few throws of his ball, then we were all done. This evening both pups were at the door with their tails wagging. They went out back to do their thing while I got their dinner ready. Hunter had to go inside to find his ball for me when he was ready to play. He brought it out and we got some fetch time in. After we were done, both pups sprawled out in the grass and listened to the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment