Sunday, May 24, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

Today I opened the door and Frank came out of his doggy house. It was another rainy day for us! Luckily, the pups had a dry patio and dry houses to snuggle up in. I went in and got their dinner quick, then fed the pooches. They both ate, then Frank came over to say hi. I was very happy that he was still dry as he was giving me his puppy hugs! Haha. Susie just hung out in her bed and peeked out at me. She is not a fan of this weather! Frank wandered out to the yard and was having a blast. He was splashing around in the mud puddles, chasing after the birds. Susie got some pets, then Frank saw and came running. I got him his treat to keep him occupied so he wouldn't share his muddy paws! Haha. They are doing well, and will be so happy to see mom and dad home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment