Sunday, May 24, 2015

Shadow

This morning it took a minute for Shadow to appear once I got inside. He must have been napping pretty good on this rainy morning! He came over and waited for his breakfast. Then, he worked on that while I got his little smorgasbord of treats! Haha. After Shadow finished snacking, he came over to visit me a bit. He stopped to sniff at me, then snuggled up on my lap. He enjoyed some pets. He worked up his appetite again, so he took another snack break. This evening Shadow came to see me in the kitchen while I got his dinner ready for him. He quickly gobbled up his evening treats! After I scooped his box, I came to sit in the living room. Shadow sat in my lap for a minute. Then, he was busy trying to nibble lovingly at my legs. Haha! I distracted him with his kitty toy and had him rolling around and pawing at that. He played for awhile, then decided to hop up on his tower. Shortly after that, Shadow went to the front room to look out the window at the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment