Sunday, May 24, 2015

Bella & Chico

This morning I came in and let the pups out. Chico didn't want to leave his room again, so I had to carry him out again. Silly boy! It was still raining out there today. Some night crawlers had made their way in the house, so Bella watched as I took those back outside. Haha. She sniffed at one, "What the heck is that?!" Bella was venturing out on the patio, checking things out. A bird was keeping her busy this morning! It kept swooping in to try and steal some of their dog food. So, she would race after it! I almost thought she was going to catch it the one time. When she wasn't protecting her breakfast, she was over by me getting her heiny scratches in. Chico thought it was a good nap day and snuggled up in the blanket on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment