Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning the pups were all bouncing up and down at the door when I came in. Everyone raced to the back and went outside for their potty break. Blackie was being a little shy about going out there. But, I don't blame him! It was still raining like crazy out there. The kiddos did their thing and got their paws dried off before we went in. Everyone ate their breakfast, like good pups. Zel wasn't quite done yet, so I let the others go back out so she could eat in peace. She joined the others when she finished. Blackie hung out under the porch with me and got some pets. The others did a little exploring. Hudson didn't mind the rain much. Soon, the other three were huddled by the door, ready to go in. We hung out inside for a little while before I tucked them in bed.  Hudson and Gabbie made me laugh when they gave each other a stare down as they were each trying to get my attention. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment