Friday, May 22, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

Today I opened the door and Frankie's nose was staring back at me. He always knows when I'm there! Haha. He started bouncing around excitedly. He was a little more muddy today, so I definitely made sure he waited for me out back. I went in and got their food quick. They both lined up in their beds, ready for dinner! After quickly eating, they each came by me for some pets. Frank was bouncing all over the place, trying to hop up in my lap. Good thing he's so cute! I told him he was a little too big for that. Haha. He settled down after a few minutes and just sat next to me while he got pet. Birds were flying overhead today, so that had both pups barking and chasing after them! Haha. Before I left, I got them each their treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment