Friday, May 22, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo came to greet me at the door, then led me to his spot in the kitchen. He was meowing at me today. Guess someone was hungry! He started working on that, then I went to check for Stuffy. Nope, not in the bedroom anywhere this time. I took care of their other things quick. As I made my way to the living room, I saw it was Stuffy who was working on dinner! Oreo was patiently waiting for me by the window. I sat down and he plopped to his side. He got his chin rubs. He laid his head on my foot for awhile and purred away. Haha! Stuffy came in and wanted some love too. Both boys were lovey dovey and purring as they got their attention. The boys stayed with me nearly the whole time today, then eventually wandered off to do their thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment