Friday, May 22, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This evening Blackie met me at the door and was all prancy dancy excited! Haha. I let the little ones out and they raced to the back door. Zel made a pit stop to get a drink first, then she joined the others outside. They all took a quick potty break, then lined up at the door. After they got paws dried off, we went in and they all ate their dinner for me. I got them some water for out back, then we had more time outside when they were done, since it was pretty decent out yet. Everyone, except Blackie, was off exploring. He was hanging out by me for some pets. After awhile, he was crying to go in. I think he knew rain was on it's way. Gabbie soon was also waiting to go in. I got everyone all dried off again and they went in for the night. Zel seems to be doing well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment