Friday, May 22, 2015

Poppy, Pita & Simon

Today I opened the door and Poppy rushed over to say hi. Pita appeared as well. They waited patiently while I got their food out for them. Next, I opened the patio for Poppy. She wandered out for awhile. I scooped their boxes and refreshed their water dishes. Then, I went to sit and visit. Pita came over and was rolling all over the place, loving up some attention! I didn't get to see Simon at all today, but I left his food in the bedroom for him. Poppy spent most of her time today out on the patio or looking out the window. There were lots of critters out there to watch! I saw a kitty strolling around that she was keeping a close eye on. Pita and I got a little play time in with the feather toy, then it was time to go. As I was leaving, Poppy seemed very intent on trying to "sneak" past me. I knew very well what she was up to though, and she never even got close. However, once I was out of the house, I realized why! That kitty she was watching... was standing right at my feet! Guess kitty was taunting poor Poppy through the door! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment