Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sophie & Roxy

Today was another cloudy day, with more rain heading in. I came to see the girls and they were up and at the back door to see me. Their friend next door was out, so they were torn with whether to come say hi to me or go play by the fence! Haha. The girls waited patiently while I wiped off their paws before they came in. I got them some food and water, then they came to visit me. The girls snuggled up on the couch with me for awhile. They took turns working on their dinner today, while they other stuck with me and enjoyed some pets. They took a little snooze with their full tummies, until it was time to head back out. Now, the rain had arrived! The girls and I had fun, but I know they will be very happy to have their mom and dad home!

No comments:

Post a Comment