Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bella & Chico

This morning I let the pups out and they raced outside. Miss Bella got out there, then made her way back in to find me and say hi. I joined them outside this morning since it was pretty nice out. The pups were busy roaming about and exploring the yard. They took turns snacking on some breakfast before it was time to head in. This afternoon, I let them out and only Bella zoomed to the door. Chico was hanging out by his bed. He must have a tasty snack in there that he was protecting! I had to pick him up and take him out of the bedroom and close the door. Haha! Even then, he was reluctant to go at first. I went out with Bella, then Chico finally came out with us. Miss Bella was wanting lots of pets this afternoon. She was nearly climbing in my lap! Haha. When it was time to head in, I got them both some peanut butter snacks. This evening, Bella and Chico raced out back, only to find it was raining out. They did venture out to do their thing. Chico snacked on some dinner and hung out under the shelter of the patio. Miss Bella came in to visit me now and again, in between her exploring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment