Saturday, May 23, 2015

Shadow

This evening I came in and Shadow wandered into the kitchen to see me. He was pretty intent on trying to nibble on my legs tonight! Haha. He had me dancing around while I tried to hurry and get his dinner together for him. I bet he was entertained! He started to snack while I went to to check his box. I sat down on the floor in the living room and waited for him to finish. Shadow ventured over to say hi for a few minutes. Then, he was all over the place! He was messing around by the front door, then he was checking out his toys, and then was walking around on the fireplace hearth. I tried to get him to play, but he decided to play with his box at the back door instead. A little after that and Shadow was up on his kitty tower, just hanging out. I got him a little more food before I left, so he went to work on that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment