Monday, April 27, 2015

Waldo, Otis & Mabel

Today I opened the door and Waldo zoomed into the laundry room. He saw that it was me, then proceeded to the kitchen. He was quite the talker today! Otis joined us to wait for his yums. Waldo kept standing up against the counter and pawing towards me. "Hurry up lady, and feed me! Can't you see that I'm wasting away?" Haha. I got the boys working on that. I saw Mabel was hanging out on the bed again today. I scooped their box quick. Next, I got them some more water. As I was doing that, I saw the boys lining up in the living room. I guess they know the routine already! Haha. Mr. Spunkmeyer had some fun chasing the toys around. Waldo got in on that action a little too, but mostly he just sat and observed. Later on, I went to go see if Mabel wanted any attention. She hopped down and went under the bed, then went out to the living area and eventually hid somewhere. I guess she was feeling a bit more bashful today. I had sat down on the floor by the end of the bed to see if she'd come visit me, but Waldo was happy to get some attention instead. He sat with me for some pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment