Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bella & Zoe

This morning the girls were standing at the gate, wiggling their heinies happily! We went outside right away. It was a cool and windy morning, but they didn't seem to mind. Both girls came to sit by me for some attention. Then, they were off exploring around the yard. We went inside a little early, since I was getting cold. Haha. I got the girls each a new bone. They curled up on their beds and worked on those for awhile. Before I left, I put them up for later. This afternoon, it was still windy out, but pretty nice! The girls and I went out back to hang out. I brought their leftover bones to work on. Bella was being a silly girl, having fun rolling around in the grass. Zoe was occupied with her bone most of the time. They did wander by the fence to check things out a bit though. The sun was peeking out by now, so Bella just laid in the grass to enjoy it. This evening, the girls were doing their happy wiggles at the gate. I came in and saw Bella had eaten all her breakfast from earlier. Miss Zoe was in snack mode today and had a good amount left. The girls went out back to play awhile. They had some energy and were having fun chasing each other around the yard. When it was time, we made our way inside. I got Bella her dinner and filled their water dishes. The girls each got a couple little bedtime snacks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment